Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Game Thread: SEASON OPENER - Hawks at Magic

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

JJ wasn't sub of the game, I'm pretty sure AJ was though. That's atleast what Matt Goukas and David Steele said.

There was a separate one going on in the arena. They allowed the people in attendance to vote via text message.

Just a disappointing effort from the team. This was the first game i have seen with all the newbies and i wanted to see if there would be a "Pietrus effect" as far as roles go. Can't really tell if a more aggressive 2 is causing everyone to adjust, and they are having difficulty or they just flat out stunk it up and lacked drive and desire to win last night.

I don't have much good to say, so i will look forward to the next game and hope to see something more encouraging.

I think the most interesting part of this game was that I realized that Marc Acres was a Orlando Magic player. I thought he was just a moderator! LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I believe Hedo is going to be a huge disapointment this year

He have just a bad evening like all other players in team, 13pts 8 rebs 2 stls 1 ast is his bad evening stats, nearly all team was bad yesterday so it's early to say Hedo will dissappointment for this year.