Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan83

Im back from Iraq! But what happend to Pat?

I just returned home from a 15 month deployment to Iraq..I did my best to keep up on the Magic, a lot has changed! I just wanted to say hello to all my old friends on here and cant wait for another season of Orlando Magic basketball!

I just returned home from a 15 month deployment to Iraq..I did my best to keep up on the Magic, a lot has changed! I just wanted to say hello to all my old friends on here and cant wait for another season of Orlando Magic basketball!

quote:
Originally posted by MagicMan83:

Welcome back brother.

Just hold on to those cards my friend. When the market inevitably crashes Pat Garrity cards will become the world's new currency.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicMan83:

Welcome back brother.

Just hold on to those cards my friend. When the market inevitably crashes Pat Garrity cards will become the world's new currency.

Now that is funny!