Sign in to follow this  
~O~

.:::***Magic Killer Of The Year***:::.

quote:
Originally posted by morlegend:

for instance, i see Janero Pargo. I'm thinking, who the hell is this guy? I google him, and find out that his season average is 9.3 PPG. It just happens that the highest points he's scored this season came against the magic- 25 points. That makes him a candidate for being a magic killer. Now if only I could look at his stats from last year.

Dude, Pargo is the guy I was voting for anyway, but you're right. I can't forget him semingly hitting every shot he took from the floor and just killing the will of the team. That guy is my most hated Magic Killer of all time.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

You guys are getting demanding. lol

I wanted just the Magic Killers for this year and thats all. If I did last years Magic Killers than the whole NBA bench would be on there.

yea, lol... sorry. don't worry about last year then.... but what i would really really like, is for that list to be limited to players who score on us much more than their season average. Then just keep the players who have scored 20+ on us... is that too much to ask? lol

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo fan:

And the winner is...............................................

OURSELFES!!!!!!!!!

Come on, just nominate please cause an answer like that could turn this thread into some type of disaster.

i think al jefersson will become a dangerous magic killer in the future. The announcers were talking about how he felt like there was a feud between him and howard. that might hunt us with that coach of his...

thats a stupid list, half of those players are leaders on their team and average those numbers. I can't believe u would put ben gorden and josh howard up there, non the less half those other guys.

You can't be a magic killer when you kill every team.