HeHateMe had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

697 Excellent

About HeHateMe

• Rank
  • Birthday 10/01/1988

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. HeHateMe

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

Yeah—like we addressed the scoring/shooting issues this past off-season with Aminu.
  2. HeHateMe

It’s hard for a front office to make mistakes when they sit on ass year in and year out. Why 3 years post-Hennigan does this team still revolve around Hennigan guys? Why do we continue to align ourselves with mediocrity? Drafting JI and the Fultz trade are the loan good moves. Giving Vuc a 4 year deal was all time stupid BTW. Can’t wait to see us lock Fournier up. That’ll be the nail in the coffin. Maybe we’re still “evaluating the roster”.
  3. HeHateMe

Their handling of any pic outside of their first pick each year is abysmal. Let us not forget when the draft “flattened out” when Kuzma went 2 picks later. I remember being told Weltman and Hammond thrived at identifying talent. That’s proven to be anything but their strength here. Not really sure how they keep getting passes.
  4. HeHateMe

Why would we give up a second rounder for Ennis? Good god this regime does not know for the life of them what to do with second round picks. It’s awful.
  5. HeHateMe

Not only in the league but soon to be on your favorite NBA team.
  6. HeHateMe

This makes more sense.
  7. HeHateMe

It wasn’t though. Why did we need another combo forward who can’t shoot? We needed a guard who can score. Aminu is terrible.
  8. HeHateMe

This is why I had to peace out the past 8 months or so. I couldn’t believe the amount of fans that were excited and happy with our moves. Vuc and Ross both were in contract years and played like it.That was complete fools gold and people ate it up. I get we were in the midst of a playoff drought so people were naturally excited but anyone with some forward thinking could tell our team still lacked to much talent overall. It was so obvious to me all we did was lock ourselves into mediocrity. 7-8 seed for the foreseeable future which like you stated is actually the worse place to be. But the FO was getting pressure from fans and probably ownership that we had to keep our “first all star since Dwight” and build off our playoff run. This team was not skilled enough to make the moves we did last summer. We still need a good young piece. Should have let Vuc and Ross walk and focused on adding another prospect to go with JI and Fultz (Bamba too if you’re a believer). Locking up a roster that won 42 games and probably overachieved in doing so wasn’t the smart play. The Aminu signing was laughable too.
  9. HeHateMe

Those teams are historically run better than the Magic so it only makes sense they find way to improve most years.
  10. HeHateMe

AG swap for Oubre? Oubre would be a much better fit as a more natural shooter/scorer.
  11. HeHateMe

Magic @ Bucks - Monday, Dec. 9th at 8:00 P.M.

Good fight by the boys lastnight.
  12. HeHateMe

Magic Vs. Warriors - Sunday, Dec. 1st at 6:00 P.M.

What’s happened to Gordon this year? My thoughts on AG are very well documented on here—but even I’m surprised of how poor his play is. Just seems like he’s regressing across the board.
  13. HeHateMe

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Man that Aminu signing gets worse and worse. Hated the move the moment I heard it and I haven’t been letdown since.